Late to the Dance

Life really did get better at 40. Not perfect, but better. Great job, bad, bad hair, good TV, bad books, not enough exercise, bad doctor, a few good flicks, loser in the "relationship" department, good visits with Erin... See, lots of good stuff but too many bad things that I still have to work out. So this is me, working it out.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

voices in the night

I fell asleep with the TV on - not a common habit for me. A couple of hours into my snoozing something brought me back to wakefulness. I stared blearily at the TV, watching an old Cold Case episode, wondering what had brought me from slumber. The young man on screen was waving a gun at the main character, scaring everyone in the squad room. And HEY, that young man was Jason Dohring - aka Logan Echolls of Veronica Mars fame. I guess I love him.

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger Jen said...

so this guy is a gun wielding murderer? I don't get it? And I thought I fell for inappropriate people!

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Not exactly... But his Veronica Mars' character - Logan Echolls - is a pretty bad-boy character. But I love him for silly reasons - like the way he uses his hands to illustrate everything or to punctuate things - to emote - it's a little gay - but wonderful too. And he was doing it for his gun-waving cxharacter on Cold Case. As a matter of fact - he is pretty hand gestury when he is being himself in an interview. YOU NEED TO RENT THE FIRST SEASON OF VM TO SEE WHAT I MEAN. Have a Marsathon. You will love it. I promise. It takes a couple of episodes to fully hit its stride - but you will be gnawing on your fingers by the end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home