Late to the Dance

Life really did get better at 40. Not perfect, but better. Great job, bad, bad hair, good TV, bad books, not enough exercise, bad doctor, a few good flicks, loser in the "relationship" department, good visits with Erin... See, lots of good stuff but too many bad things that I still have to work out. So this is me, working it out.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Oh, right...

So, I titled my last post "Pepper Spray." And there WAS a reason for that. I just can't quite remember what I intended to tell y'all about pepper spray. Man, I bet it was a GOOD story. A really good story!

I feel amazing right now. Sick with this cold all week (still got it - but WHO CARES), having that female thing (not the same female thing Maggie has - oh no, mine would be the opposite), having to get up crazy early to drive to local seminars (so much easier to just sleep in till six in a hotel room in the same hotel where I am doing the seminar, roll out of bed, shower, dress, walk to the elevator...), and contributing to my co-workers tears.... Last night, I got home from the NSA seminar, ate some food, put on some really cozy fleecy PJs (it is FREEZING), and pretty much passed out around 8:00pm. Proceeded to get 12 hours of sleep. So yeah - fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home