Late to the Dance

Life really did get better at 40. Not perfect, but better. Great job, bad, bad hair, good TV, bad books, not enough exercise, bad doctor, a few good flicks, loser in the "relationship" department, good visits with Erin... See, lots of good stuff but too many bad things that I still have to work out. So this is me, working it out.

Monday, October 30, 2006

New vehicle

Hyundai Tucson. Platinum Green. Which is really more like champagne with a hint of sage. And I managed to do it without crying all over the place. But I'll probably have nightmares tonight.

7 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Existential crises are fun. How do I know who I am if I don't not know who I am?

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger Bruce Penman said...

Andrea!!! I hear that is a really great car. Good price, great features, best in class warranty... GOOD JOB!!!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger David said...

Hey! WE own a Hyundai! They do great on dirt roads! Come see us!

Happy Halloween!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger David said...

You are NOT 41!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Who are you?

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I like the car a lot. Never wanted an SUV - think they are kinda silly. BUT, now I don't have to bend over a trunk to load and unload all those boxes and I don't have to try to manouver them in and out of the back seat of a two door car. And it's purty.

Hey David - why do you think I got a Hyundai - I liked your Santa Fe so much! But I wanted to go a little smaller (and cheaper) so I went with the Tucson.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Yeah, a new car. I want one. And I want a new laptop, and a gingerbread, NO, pumpkin pie latte. And a new arm, and a smaller stomache, a family that lived closer, and a, and a, and a lot more than that, but I need to sleep, I have to be up in 4 hours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home