Late to the Dance

Life really did get better at 40. Not perfect, but better. Great job, bad, bad hair, good TV, bad books, not enough exercise, bad doctor, a few good flicks, loser in the "relationship" department, good visits with Erin... See, lots of good stuff but too many bad things that I still have to work out. So this is me, working it out.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I miss my voice

Okay - so I have Bronchitis from Hell and I have apparently passed it along to many others in my family. I am very sorry. I started taking antibiotics so I thought I was safe for human consumption. Clearly I was wrong. Three weeks of ill health and 6 days of no voice. I hope the rest of you fare much better.

Over it.

2 Comments:

At 4:17 AM, Blogger Bruce Penman said...

Oh Andrea, it's not your fault. We all knew you were sick when we hung out there all day. Besides... you never saw Maggie, so technically you couldn't have given it to her. I gave it to her. I hope I am through the worst of it, but since Maggie is feeling like she has the flu, and you are coughing up blood, maybe I am not there yet. It is moving into my lungs this morning... *sigh*

I would have gotten it from someone else anyway. Why not a family member?

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger David said...

We were going to come see you... BUT NOT NOW! Just kidding. So sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Get better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home