Late to the Dance

Life really did get better at 40. Not perfect, but better. Great job, bad, bad hair, good TV, bad books, not enough exercise, bad doctor, a few good flicks, loser in the "relationship" department, good visits with Erin... See, lots of good stuff but too many bad things that I still have to work out. So this is me, working it out.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I think my radio is baaaaad

About to hit the road to Berkeley and I'm very sad that the brand new radio in the Tucson seems to be weak. And by weak, I mean weak. I don't seem to have the same strong signal the Honda radio used to get. And I always thought THAT radio was weak... Maybe they put the antenna away when they were painting? Except, aren't antennas part of the windows now? I guess I better look.

Lots of traveling in my near future. Off to do a couple of seminars, pick up Erin and then drive back down to LA, pick up Mom and Pat and drive to Phoenix. I refuse to think about all of the crazy traffic I will undoubtedly encounter.

Battlestar Galactica is an amazing show. Veronica Mars has let me down. Vincent D'Onofrio should date me. And I'm outta here.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger David said...

Wow! What a sign-off! You should be on the RADIO! (Ooops, sorry, bad word!) You know, if there is a lot of distance driving in your (bleak) future, you could do a lot worse than investing in an XM Radio. We got one because living up here in the desert you get very little in the way of decent stations. And, if you are travelling many miles in one trip, you don't have to hunt for a new station every hour.

Sorry, I know I sound like a commercial for XM Radio... you can buy Sirius satellite radio just as well.

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Bruce Penman said...

Hey Andrea, we bought Jessica a Tucson and got her an after-market radio with XM. Works great.

See ya

(I would have told you earlier, but, well... you know)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home